Thursday, October 21, 2010

CASE Study #11

It's week 3 of Barbara being the MUSE over at The Case Study blog...

We were to CASE THIS card....  so... I've been looking through the gallery each week and am seeing that my understanding of CASE is different than the super stars... LOL  I thought CASE was to COPY THAT SUCKER... so, that is what I continue to do... you cant make perfection better right?  LOL

I used PTI Hawaiian Shores and Kraft papers, some white ribbon from Michele (Delfinaus) and then some Felt and Twine in Hawaiian Shores that was a giftie from Crunchy... THAT is ANOTHER talented lady I tell ya... (and she's a Ho! wink wink)
I used the MFT Rolled Rose die-namic... OHMY!!!  Simplicity and Beauty all in a lil hunk of metal!!!!  LOVE IT... The bling is a Recollections from M's and see those three dottie lines?  it mimics Barbara's dontted BG Stamp she used, I dont have that set... YET!!!!  LOL
Thanks for looking and come play along!!!!  Gives ya something to drool about too!  :)

8 comments:

Amanda said...

I love, love your bling on your card!! I think you captured the CASE perfectly!! :)

Jennifer said...

Im in love with that flower, looks so great in felt!!! I NEEED IT!! Love the bling on your card and the color combo. IT is perfection!! Great CASE!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

This ROCKS KJ! I totally agree...CASE is the copy! LOL!!

Michele Boyer said...

REALLY pretty! I love that felt flower! (If CASE isn't "copy", what the heck is it?)

Lisa H. said...

holy WOW! I loooove, seriously LOVE this card.

Sue Kohler said...

absolutely gorgeous Kelli!! Love your colours and of course the stunning flower, perfect placement of the little bling in the middle!! thanks for sharing this beauty at CASE study this week! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Gorgeous card, Kelli! Thanks for playing!! :)
p.s. I know that we've got "CASE" in the title, but it's only meant to give you a general impression of what it's all about. Our players are to be inspired by the given card, and it's a personal choice whether to CASE the whole look, or pick an element or two and design a different card around it. You can see the same information in the description in our sidebar. I hope this helps :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Very pretty, Kelli what a gorgeous shade of blue! And when you add that darling flower and snazzy bling...it's just over the top! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study Challenges!