Monday, October 11, 2010

CASE STUDY~Bar by KelliJo


OK, so HOW FUN IS THIS??? Permission to copy cat a SUPER STAR STAMPER???  AND A FRIEND???  You talk about the BEST TWO-FER EVER!!!!!  WOOT WOOT!!!!  Barbara Anders is the MUSE this month on a new challenge blog I found, Stalking pays off... LOL

CASE STUDY is the name of the blog and Barbara is the star studded guest!  We were to CASE THIS card  

So I did... now I was in a bit of a panic but **phew** remembered that to CASE you are to change a couple things, well, Barbara used a different scallop at the bottom and newsprint flowers.  Since the family is sleeping I can't be running my Big Shot express which I use for this so I went to a jar of primas... there are TWO changes ;)  YAY ME!!!!  I am GUESSING that Barbara used Spring Moss from PTI, so I did too and Kraft and Cream from PTI also.  I used a PTI button and some May Arts ribbon from my pal Michele (Delfinaus on SCS)

Whatcha think?  Pretty Darn good huh?  Now if only I could come up with these beauties on my own!!!  **sigh** LOL

6 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I'm glad you enjoyed our challenge! It's a very cool card, thanks so much for playing, and hope to see you back for another card of Bar! xxx

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS case KJ, I love it.

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

AWESOME card KJ!! LOVE this!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty KJ!!

Erin Smetak said...

Your card ROCKS! I actually like your card better! It has more dimension and details!

Chris said...

Thanks for playing along with the CASE study blog - it's so much fun to be their sponsor this week! And I'm glad you had fun too - it's a super card!