Sunday, October 31, 2010

Final Case of Barbara (Bar)

Well, here it is, the Final Week for Barbara Anders (Bar) to be the "Muse" over at THE CASE STUDY

Here is my CASE of the final card which looks like THIS

I used PTI's brand new DP called Distressed Dots in Sunshine Yellow, also used the same color CS and CS in Kraft.  Some Ribbon from Michele that matches PERFECTLY some Yellow bling (Taylored Expressions and Joliee's), an MFT Earth button and some Cat's PJ's twine.

Well, It sure has been fun CASE'ing one of my FAVE people in the card world...I'm just glad they picked fairly easy ones to CASE or I'd be on the sidelines!!!!  LOL  I doubt I'll play again as I dont get email updates from that challenge blog and I forget what date it pops up...but I'm sure gonna try.... I hope they CASE someone as exciting as Barbara!!!!

Til next post...

ADIOS AMIGOS!!!

8 comments:

g said...

super gorgeous KJ- what an awesome CASE!!

Michele Boyer said...

Really cute! Simple is good!

Andrea Ewen said...

Super pretty! Love those gorgeous yellows and that unbelievably pretty bow! It stands out marvelously! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study challenges!

Barbara said...

It's gorgeous, girlie!! I totally love it! I'm so happy you played along! Mwah!

Sue Kohler said...

absolutely beautiful, simple yet oh so elegant- loooooooove the big yellow bow! Thanks for sharing at CASE study this week! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

It's a very beautiful card, thank you for playing! xxx
Our challenges launch every Thursday, I hope we will see you there again!

tai said...

I like this card clean and simple.

Tai

Lisa H. said...

oooo and ahhhh! LOVE this!wow-that color with the kraft-yum-o! and I NEED some of that paper...it's been on my list a little too long.