Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nothing Better Than Happy Mail


Is what is inside of this card.... I had some paper left over after making some 3x3's for a swap on SCS (that I had forgotten and mailed the full size last month!) so I thought HEY!! I have some new "Jessica stamps", as I call them, so I thought what better way to use this SUPER CUTE paper... The supplies used are: SU! Real Red paper and ink (inside sentiment), SU Label Punch, Doodlebug Flocked Hearts paper, Doddlebug Glitter Hear Brad, SU! Real Red ribbon and SU! Pink (?-lol and I'm a Demo). I also used Sending Happy Thoughts stamp set from There She goes www.thereshegoes.blogspot.com to find the stamps. I also used some red glitter on the hearts inside with the sentiment and Copic Markers to color with and my Spica Glitter Pens to give it that oomph is needed, was looking a little bit flat. I hope my new Ott light helps show the BEAUTY (hee hee) of this card, I have the DARNDEST TIME photographing cards ...
I hope you like the card, I think it turned out pretty cute once I got completely done with it.
Have a GREAT Day and now I suppose I better run to the mail and get my uniforms ready for work. hee hee....

3 comments:

manda_dex said...

OMG lady... love this card...love the punch with the brad and the coloring and everything...remind me to never send you a card I make again, since it won't match up to you!

Holly Young said...

This is so cute!

Joy said...

KJ, this is fabbbbo!