Monday, August 3, 2009




Here are some pic's from this weekend. I was a LUCKY DUCKY and got picked to work with Rubbernecker up at the Puyallup Craft Fair. His red hot momma's were partying in Florida for CHA so he hooked THREE of us up with some FUN TIMES... I tell ya, I have been amused by Dave just through ordering at Rubbernecker but this man IN REAL LIFE has to be one of the NICEST men I have met... he is FULL of fun, knowledge and a TRUE CARING about our little habit we all seem to have... Top Photo is Dave teaching us the Batik process using Tim Holtz alcohol inks, then there are the two other FUN FUN Gals that were working with me and then of course my work station... SO looks like my craft desk at home COVERED AND MESSY!!!!!

Those that dont know Dave or Rubbernecker REALLY need to check them out... www.rubberneckerstamps.com and have some FUN... he has DEEPLY etched stamps that ALWAYS give a good stamp and then there are the prismatic papers... May Arts ribbon by the yard *cheaply priced too*!!! There are ways to get FREE stamps and shipping and it is SO easy to get there... *wink wink*

No comments: