Thursday, November 11, 2010

LOL~Lookie Here!!!!

OMG! Can you believe how YOUNG I was... it really doesn't seem all that long ago that this picture was taken yet, sitting here figuring it up it WAS... This picture was taken when I was in Kaiserslautern Germany in 1988-1989.  WOW Right???  22 years ago.

I gotta tell ya, I LOVED BEING IN THE MILITARY!  It was SO regimented, always knew what I was supposed to do and what was expected of me... I guess that fit in with my Black and White thoughts that I have... there is NO Gray in my world... sometimes not such a good thing but, then again...

Anyway, I thought I'd post this picture and give you all a good giggle!!!!

HUG A VETERAN AND GOD BLESS US EVERYONE!!!!

7 comments:

yoorah said...

Such a cutie pie who grew up into a beauty!

Rae Anne said...

OMG - I never realized how much Bubba looks like you!!! Happy Veterans Day KelliJo! :D MWAH!

Liliana said...

Thanks for sharing your awesome picture! Blessings.

Liz said...

Wow....did you ever eat at Kaiser Eck in Landstuhl ? I used to eat there all the time when I was stationed at Ramstein AB from 81 -82, about 18 months. I'm retird now. One of my old USAF buddies wanted me to post my basic training pic yesterday, I told him I was having problems with my scanner....

Michele Boyer said...

Thanks for all you did and all you do, Kelli! You're a VERY BRAVE GIRL! (And you know I mean that. lol.)

Erin Smetak said...

Oh my gosh, what a great picture! And you look excited and happy to be in the military!
I love that you think in black and white, cause I do too! That's why we're such great friends!!!!

I hope you had a great veteran's day!!!! {Hugs}

Jessie/knightrone said...

You rock, girl!!