Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I{Heart} Papers toys...

Played with an uninked stamp today Jolinne-In My Garden from MFT.  I was anxious to use this new (but out of stock) Fabric sticky paper I bought from I {heart} Papers.  I also used my new LilyBee Picket Fence DP.  Some PTI CS and MFT Die namics (jumbo scallop, scalloped scallops and buttons).  Also the Medium Rolled Rose die namic, I just cut a square of the sticky material and placed it onto a scrap of the red/checked DP and then cut it and rolled it.  The Pearls are BG ....

A Bit of distressing on the DP and the image panel.  DONE! :)

THIS IS FOR MEGAN... she snoozed and loosed on the material paper!!!  LMAO

2 comments:

Michele Boyer said...

This is full of cuteness! I love that scalloped floral strip on the side!

Anonymous said...

very fun dp!! and goes great with that Joline!!

jenni