Saturday, April 16, 2011

MFT Weekly Sketch #15

MFT Weekly Sketch... doesn't she look all toasty warm AND DRY playin in the sand???  UGH!!!  RAIN RAIN RAIN in my neighborhood... anyway...

MME Cloud papers and LillyBee Picket Fence DP (swimsuit) were used along with some cork, twine and die namics from MFT, CS and buttons from PTI.

This is Beach Bum PI, can you believe she had NEVER seen ink????  **gasp** I know, I know, it's almost a crime.... BUT, I slipped out of the grasp of the law on THIS one... You'll nevah take me alive, coppah!!!!  HAHAHHAH Can you tell I have WAY too much time indoors... ;)

Enjoy your weekend and enjoy the sun for those of you LUCKY enough to have some!!!! ;)

3 comments:

g said...

i LOVE it! her sandy feet & legs are too cute!! this is super sweet!

Jodi Collins said...

SHUT up! This is AWESOME KJ! LOVE the sand on her legs and your coloring ROCKS! Her paper pieced bathing suit is SUPER sweet too!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is SO CUTE!!