Saturday, October 22, 2011

Well, it's about time...

You see, I'm going to be doing a remodel on my blog.  I am going for a more professional look and Teressa is going to be helping me again.  I am SO set on blogging daily.... it might end up about 3 times a week but that's not too darn shabby I don't think and it's much better than the normal.... LOL

November I am the Guest DT over at Riley and Company.

November 1 I have a product announcement from Ribbon Carousel.

I have completed TONS of swaps and need to post my pictures of those... and GUESS WHAT???

While sending a 15 pound box of paper and stuff to Rachel at work, I decided that I am NOT buying ANYTHING until I have this supply used up... now this does NOT include stamps or regular CS... lol  Not buying stamps is like not breathing... and I would STOP breathing if I knew how behind I was in my collection of MFT,  It just simply is NOT happening... so, I will be using what I have in an effort to try all these wonderful things that I just had to have...

Stay tuned!!!  November looks to be a WONDERFUL MONTH!!!!!

Blessings to all!

 

3 comments:

Michele Lourenco said...

Hi KJ,
! we're two peas in a pod.
I'm not going to purchase any supplies, including CS at least through February.
I have so much it's ridiculous.
I do agree with the stamps (and die cuts) that's a bit more challenging, and I know I'll be investing in rubber!
Can't wait to DT with you in November

g said...

so psyched to see your Nov DT work for Riley & Co- YAY!! AND...i'm so with ya on the supplies & paper hoarding & needing to put the brakes on shopping for a while- but even the stamp releases are so big & over the top anymore that even my new stamps budget is blowing up constantly LOL! i can't wait to see your new blog reveal! MISS YA! {{BIG HUGS}}

Jessie/knightrone said...

Good luck with the blog redo. Mine never happened for some reason. :(