Monday, December 26, 2011

Touch Twin Challenges~1

I bought some new markers off of the BST thread over at SCS and am thrilled.  I have been SO wanting these markers.  Shinhan Touch Twin Markers are SO awesome... I bought the "old version" but the inks stayed the same and there ARE refills, more refills coming 1st part of January along with CHA ;)  Hurry, I'm tellin ya, these TOTALLY play nice with Copics.

Now I've been watching video's from You Tube with Quixotic paperie.  Lemme tell ya, it took 20 minutes to color a face... now I've decided it's NOT patience I need to lay on the layers it's PAXIL!  LOL

BUT, being the player I am... I TRIED to lay it on, yes, I SO need more Paxil, er... PATIENCE!!!! ;)

BUT... here is my card for this weeks Touch Twin Challenge...



Well, whatdya say?  Wanna come play?  Here's the link one more time... ;)  TTC08






14 comments:

Bev Gerard said...

Wowza!!!
I just love this coloring! What a fabby card!

Happy New Year to you! Hope your Christmas was wonderful.

~Bev

zaras said...

Come dress yourself in love, let the journey begin Slik Sarees !!

Education said...

Education is not the filling of a pail,but the lighting of a fire. A human being is not attaining his full heights until he is educated MBA Systems in chennai!!

Jeanne S said...

She is just too stinkin' cute Kelli!

GuestFirst said...

Furnished Apartments in Chennai!! Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended.Guest house facility in Guindy

sundari said...

Every ladies wear designer sarees in any occasion like birthday party, tea party and many more occasions. sundarisilks

icmpackers said...

The Packers have lots of owners nobody knows instead of one owner who doesn't know squat.Packer and movers delhi !!

niceneotech said...

As a child of God, I am greater than anything that can happen to me.Peadiatric Intensive Care Unit

Hydraulic Calibrator said...

Calibration Consultancy Pain reaches the heart with electrical speed, but truth moves to the heart as slowly as a glacier.Calibration Software:)

Nishtha said...

PMP REP Chennai Education is not the filling of a pail,but the lighting of a fire. A human being is not attaining his full heights until he is educated PMP Training Institutes chennai !!

Nishtha said...

PMP REP Chennai Education is not the filling of a pail,but the lighting of a fire. A human being is not attaining his full heights until he is educated PMP Training Institutes chennai !!

Hotels near Egmore said...

I write pretty much anywhere - on planes, in hotel rooms, anywhere in my house. Hotels near Egmore Railway Station

Maalai said...

Hi all World historical events,Android apps tamil news,World news on android Breaking news for iphone

Maalai said...

Hi all World historical events,Android apps tamil news,World news on androidBreaking news for iphone