Tuesday, September 23, 2008



Here is my handsome boy!!! He has a MOHAWK right now! UGH!!! Damn Senior football thing going on! I have to clean it up every week, so that it looks "good" **sigh**.... BUT, I guess it IS football. Do you know that Bubba had to make a schedule for who is wearing his jersey forwhich game? OMG I about DIED laughing, I asked him if I got to wear it for Senior Night and he looked SCARED.... LOL As if...!!!! I am gonna be dressy cuz I get to go out in front of the crowd and have my name announced and Bubba has to give me a rose! WAHOOO!!!! LOL I will probably Bawl cuz it's his last game..... :(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

heee! KelliJo in a dress?! I want pix!

Anonymous said...

Very handsome boy!

manda_dex said...

Wow.... how funny to make a schedule for the jersey.... don't worry mom, you will be beautiful and you may hold it together while on the field...but after...well that is a different story!

Rae Anne said...

As Yoo-Rah would say, MARSHMELLOW!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

what a handsome young man you have there-savor all of his Senior year moments---my son just graduated last May from college and swissshhhh the time just flew by!!!