Wednesday, April 28, 2010

WSC K.I.S.S. ~~ Sweet Love~KJ


This week at the MFT WSC (weekly Stamp Challenge) is Keep it Simple Stamping (KISS)!!!! Although I tend to make "simple" cards compared to others when I'm supposed to make them "Simple" it really boggs me down, however this one I think turned out CA-UTE! Of course how could it not when I'm using one of the Pure Innocence girls... "Make Mine a Double" is the name of this cutie!!!
My Minds Eye-Penny Lane is the DP paired with some MFT Ribbon, some of Jody's Boosters and this card is DONE! :)
YAY!!!! Come on over and join us and feel free to shop, links are included (except the DP it's old! LOL)

1 comment:

Kerry Johnson said...

This is SO pretty KJ!! I love everything about it! I'm still working on my simple - I'm going to have to channel you!