Friday, September 3, 2010

Well, NOW I've gone and done it...

Jeanne S from SCS is on the cover of a magazine for cards I bought the other day, remember my Jolinne post? Well, I cant get her card outta my head, it was the CUTEST lil fuzzy hedgehog... I am NOT turning Hedgehog lover... NOPE!!! I have placed my first order for Flower Soft... AAACK!!!! I had a jar when it first came out, figured glue sprinkle easy peasy... yea umm, not so much, you see NOW I have watched a video on Flower Soft TV (yes it exists) and learned that you dump the jar into a bigger bowl and "stir" it up to fluff it up... so whenI dumped mine and it bounced around my card and desk then made a mess, NOW I KNOW WHY!!!!!

SO, I am on the Flower Soft Band Wagon... so, for those that LOVE ME... LIE TO ME when I post a card using Flower Soft! LOL

Just a heads up of what's to come... FINGERS CROSSED it's KJ PROOF!!!!! I REALLY like that look... and it will probably be like Copics, must practice practice practice... a LIGHT HAND with the glue... UH OH! I was never a light handed glue-er and am still not, so NOTE TO SELF.....

Hugs kj

1 comment:

Sarah/WAstamper said...

Well, I think you're OK, KJ. When you start making House Mouse cards, then I'm REALLY going to start to worry.;) Have stayed away from the Flower Soft myself...although I DID see a super cute card at my LSS that used it for leaves on an autumn tree...Hmmmm...