Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hmmmmm


I keep getting notification of some Cookie Problem both work puter and this one. I just ignore it and things work... WTH???? OH WELL...


I figured I better pop on here for the morning and say Hello and Goodnight... I'll hook ya up with another photo (I know, I know you are waiting on pins and needles for this daily treat!)

THIS is my avatar from SCS that isn't as scary little like on SCS... SO now you know just how SCARY looking this Heiffer is!!!! LOL!!!!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I am glad you posted it here where we can see it. Nice to put a face to the nice things you have done for me.

Sarah/WAstamper said...

Great pic Kelli...just wish I could see all those stamps you have back there.;)

Joy said...

you at that stamp store, lol!!!

manda_dex said...

I love your picture...you little angel you... so many stamps....do you just sit and drool when you get to have some play time....oh wait you work every flippin' Day!!!