Monday, June 28, 2010

MFT WSC 062310 felt and Cork


Here is my card for this weeks MFT WSC Challenge to use Felt and Cork...
I used the sentiment out of the New Jolinne "In My Garden" set, along with some paper I found at M's called ATD "Wonderland", it's a foiled batch of Fun... bugs, flowers etc... I also used some of my clearance paper from my local LSS made by Prism, MFT Felt K&Co Cork and nesties.
I inked up a dauber with Angel Pink memento ink added some MFT Glitter Garnishments and DONE!
Quite a cute card for being SO simple! :)
Have a great day and see you tomorrow maybe for some more cards I REALLY need to post... I guess SCS being a difficult thing to use lately is a sign to USE MY BLOG! LOL
kj

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

lookin' good KJ, great way to use the cork!!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Cuuuute! I love the scalloped circle in cork! Great texture and dimension!

g said...

awesome KJ! i love how you use those garnishes on the cork-gotta try that! love the cork & that pretty paper too!

Kirsty said...

Cute, cute! Love the cork! Great paper too!

Lisa H. said...

love it! cork and felt together-ahhhh, perfection!

Anonymous said...

What a great card!!! :)
jennik

Julie said...

Fabulous card KJ! The felt and the cork both look fantastic. I'm also loving your sponging around the sentiment!

Kerry Johnson said...

Ooooh I love everything about this!! The paper is fab and paired with the cork and grass - sigh! Love it!