Wednesday, June 30, 2010

MFTWSC 063010



It's Triple Ribbon Challenge Week for MFT WSC. I decided I HAD to use my ADOREABLE Fred Bear with Butterflies for this challenge. This is a CAS Card in MY book. LOL!

I took some YUMMY Ribbon that Michele (Delfinaus on SCS) sent me as a Thank you for my Ribbon purchase and used my Jumbo Scallop Die-Namic and some MFT Chocolate Kiss Ribbon. I secured those to the MFT Scalloped Card and added some Clear Bling Adornments to the scallop, an extra bit of security for the ribbon too, since they are both sheer. For my 3rd ribbon I used some Green Ruffly Ribbon from the MFT Garden Collection (YUMM), made two rows to mimic grass!

I stamped Fred directly onto the card and colored him with Copics. Added some butterflies colored and Spica'ed.

Stamped the sentiment, cut off the end to look like a banner added a button from the "I Want Candy" button collection from MFT, added some of Jody's dimensionals and gave it a bump up. A Bit of MS Cooking thread to dress the button and DONE!

Thanks for looking! :)

kj

3 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Absolutely adorable! Love Fred paired with these colors! :D

Cindy Haffner said...

Fred is ADORABLE, love the scallops KJ!!

Julie said...

Super Cute KJ! I love the scalloped ribbon and Fred Bear is just too cute!