Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tea Time


Well, here we are. Bubba and I ready for the Mom/Senior Tea. It was to be a somewhat of a formal affair, I had a TOUGH Time finding a stinkin dress. They either looked like a couch or curtain or WAY to short for someone who is 40! :) I decided on some gray slack capris and a black sheer top with black lace tank underneath. I paired it with some black sandals and called it good. You can see (I think) I got my pearls back safe and sound. LOL Bub is getting SO tall, I ironed 2 different pairs of pants cuz the first pair he put on and found out they are NOW High Water.... the shirt, yea ummm, it was shirt #3 and couldn't wear the tie he had planned on cuz he couldn't get the top button buttoned! LOL
Wednesday Dave gets to go to the Dad/Senior BBQ so stay tuned.... more pics! LOL

5 comments:

yoorah said...

Look how gorgeous you look KJ! No wonder the kids are so good looking!

Gabby said...

I swear woman...there is something in your neck of the woods that make you all so DAMN GOOD LOOKING!!! You look so preeeeetyyyyy! :P I hate you! HUGS!

jen said...

Nice family-- and what is wrong with wearing a couch????? HA HA HA!

~*Joni said...

Thump thump thump thump. Bubba sighting. LOL! I love this picture Kelli! This is one that you blow up and keep forever because it's THAT gorgeous. Omword, you two are such a fabulous mom/son pair. I bet everyone turned their heads at that tea when you all walked in!

Joy said...

you guys look awesome! congrats to him!