Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This is my Idol Judges entry for WEEK TEN !!!! Can you believe it??? I didnt think I was gonna get an idea into my head but I had to sit down and make my cards for Scrappy's MFT Swap, I bought this paper with it in mind, it's by American Crafts called TEEN. I LOVED the lips and KNEW I had to use Hey Chica by MFT.... After I finished the cards I though, HEY! I can make an addy book for Hailey!!! SO...I copied the layout for the card and used Bling Bet and the glitter jewels from MFT also for the addy book. I also used the LAST of my May Arts ribbon that was a gift from Michele (Delfinaus of SCS). The colors used are SU Kiwi Kiss, Pixie Pink and Basic Black. She has a green lil pearl and glittery eyeshadow and glossy lips.... Hope you like it and maybe if you are in Scrappy's swap you will see this card again! I hope you like it I SURE DO!!!! I'm gonna have to get some more of that paper just for the lips! LOL

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So so pretty, super job.

Carolyn King said...

omgoodness....LOVE that paper...could u have found a better match for that set??? no way! Great job!

velta said...

This is darling!! BTW...Your son is too cute!!