Saturday, May 2, 2009


This is the card I made for the MFT Idol Week 8 Judges Challenge, ALL contestants (Idols and Judges) were to make a card using only MFT Stamps the theme was Inspirational Women and a color combo of Brown & Pink~ WELL.... besides using the OBVIOUS choice (Think Pink for breast cancer) I went with a humorous card. I chose Can you Dig it as my choice and thought of Poor, poor Martha when she was in that Fed Pen. Figured she probably kept chanting her famous saying as in a mantra!!! LOL She helped improve the "yard" while she was there.....

Whatcha think?

3 comments:

Michele Lourenco said...

This is just absolutely clever! I love it. I didn't think you were the MS type though! Awesome card!

Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO! And its cute too!

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! I love the Martha reference!!