Tuesday, May 12, 2009



This is the card that I made for Idol Week #9. I used Birthday Flopsey and some MFT DP that I received a couple months back.. I'm working on my "pleasing to the eye" and maintaining focus on the image.... Whatcha think? Is the paper too busy? Is the first thing you notice Flopsey and did your eyes stray? LOL I used Tole (lifted bottom of cake) and "Out of the Box" techniques (flopsey ear sticking out)

I hope you enjoy the card and remember to vote for your Favorite IDOL (I'm a Judge ;)) tonight starting at 10PM Eastern Time until tomorrow 8PM Eastern time over on the MFT Forum on SCS....

Thanks for lookin!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Very cute KJ - I like the "out of the box" design with the ears being of of the white!

Renee said...

this is really cute!!! Love it. Blessings. Renee

Elena said...

Very cute! I love this card! The paper is perfect! And what a fun layout!!!

Vicki G said...

This is a gorgeous card woman! Love it!!!!


Vicki