Sunday, May 23, 2010

Christmas SFYTT Card~KJ




WAHOO!!! I finally was able to play along with the SFYTT this week. I have a bunch of items on this card that I have had for awhile now and this was the PERFECT time to use them!!!! The paper came from Taylored Expressions kit from last Christmas. I used Kraft from PTI as the base and decided to use the pink from the TE kit as my matting instead of brown, black or kraft like normal. I think it's a good twist, personally! ;) I used SU!'s Ornament punch, twice and mounted the pink ornament on top of the Kraft ornament, then stuck a lil bit of gold cording for the hanger. I covered the pink ornament and the Mulberry flowers that I got from my bestie Kate in Shimmers BLINGZ in Poinsettia Pink. ooo the are shiny..... :) The sentiment was actually a clearance stamp from M's this year. If you take a close look at the close up shot you can see I mimiced the dottie BG of the stamp with my CB Swiss Dot folder. Some MFT Pink satin ribbon and Viola! All of this goodness has some of Jody's TOTALLY COOL, cant live without Sticky Stuff....
I'm pretty proud of this card and the way it turned out and this sketch was a BREEZE to use!!! YAY Gotta love THAT.... LOL!!!!
Our weather has SUCKED so YES! Christmas Card it is!!!! tee hee!

No comments: