Monday, May 17, 2010

Sitting Pretty with Daisies


Awwww, aint she perty???? :) This is my card for this weeks WSC Challenge over at SCS. You can get the details to play along right here.
I decided to ink up my MFT Sitting Pretty Jolinne for the first time. This card is PROOF Hoarding is a GOOD THING... see that vellum? I have had that since making invitations for Hailey's 6th Birthday party... she's 15 now!!! LOL It's great vellum from K&Co, and the other day while "browsing" M's I spied these Jolee's Boutique thingies. It is a pack of 6 different flowers and I chose to use the Daisy cuz, DUH! Look at my vellum.... LOL The flower was colored with Copics, which is the challenge for this week, altering your embellies to make them match your project...
Jolinne actually holds a rose but that would NOT matchy match the card so I found my lil daisy stamp, stamped and colored it, cut it out and mounted it over the top of the rose! Smart huh? ;)
I hope you enjoy this card and please come and play along! The challenges are posted EVERY Wednesday! The first Wednesday of the month is a sketch challenge and then after that... Kim comes up with the rest of the month!!!!
Have a great week, tomorrow is MY Monday!!! **sigh**
Headed out to a Varsity Fastpitch game today, Hailey got pulled up to Varsity!!!! Fingers crossed I get a Kodak moment!!!!! YAY HAILEY!!!!

2 comments:

g said...

ooo- she's just gorgeous! fabulous card- i love it!

Christina Fischer said...

This is so sweet! I love the summery colors! :)