Sunday, August 22, 2010

Babette~KelliJo


YAY!!!! YAY!!!! YAY!!!! I finally have Babette to play with... Michele has her on loan to me while mine is packing her bags to come and live with me, I have started a boarding house for Kraftin Kimmies... Well, I saw Babette and KNEW that this lil gal was a Ho Fo Sho! LOL
I stamped Babette on a MFT Perfect Paper Panel and colored with Copics, and clear glaze and clear Glitter pens. The DP's used are from SU! as I thought it looked kinda saloon-ish and from Little Yellow Bicycle "Sweet Love collection cuz well, I {heart} Babette!!!! I broke out some CB dies for the first time ever and a lil sizzlet for my swirls. Viva Pearl Pens in black were used as were some Taylored Expressions Tiny Twinklettes. The center of the flowers are sporting some Glitter Garnishments from MFT.
Now the Fabulous layout of this card comes from CUTE CARD THURSDAY and the sponsor for this week is Kraftin Kimmie Stamps... you see it ALSO qualifies for an entry to Kraftin Kimmie's Challenge blog... WAHOO!!! A TWO-FER!!!! I LOOOVE those!!!! SO... whaddya say... gonna come and join us??? Click on the links I provided and check it out, FAB SKETCH DONCHA THINK??!!!!! I DO TOO!!!! :)
Later Taters,
kj

8 comments:

yoorah said...

Gorgeous!

Rae Anne said...

What a HO!!! OMG - Now, I'm got to HAVE her. . .;) MWAH! Wee-Wee!

Rae Anne said...

What a HO!!! OMG - Now, I'm got to HAVE her. . .;) MWAH! Wee-Wee!

Jessie/knightrone said...

LOVE her!! Too cute!!

Christine said...

very cute card!
thanks for playing with us at CCT
christine

Joy said...

I FREAKING LOVE HER, now she is on my wish list....crap!

Annie said...

a fabulous card! thanks for joining us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

Julie said...

Your card is fabulous!

Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie