Friday, August 13, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges ~Music by kj


I had some time tonight while waiting to pick up Hailey and her friend from the movies so I got my email notification from Barbara and here I am! :)
Frances is the hostess and she said to use music... well... These Poppies from MFT are ROCKIN HOT MUSIC CHICKS! :)
SU! DP was used (I stocked up at the sale) some MFT Bling Adornments and ruffled ribbon. MFT Perfect Paper Panels and MFT Red Hot CS.
Come on and play at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog... See Ya There!!! :)

11 comments:

StampOwl said...

awesome card KJ and I beat she is playing an Elvis song too ;)

Silke Ledlow said...

Super fun music card...the image is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us!

Anonymous said...

Hii ..... I'm glad to see your blog. My blogger Indonesia. I'm here to establish freinds blog. If acceptable, stop at my blog. Thanks

Cindy Haffner said...

ROCK ON!!

Melody said...

So cute! I love this stamp set! I need to pull it out!

Anonymous said...

YOU ROCK!! ;) Sorry, couldn't resist!! Great card, KJ!!
jennik

yoorah said...

love it! too cute!

Lisa H. said...

oooo! Love it! perfect set for this theme.

Jessie/knightrone said...

You rocked that challenge Kelli...I LOVE this set, and almost used it on my card, LOL!!

g said...

super cute! love her hair!!

Evelyn said...

Super cute card.