Thursday, January 6, 2011

MFT WSC Sketch #1~KelliJo

Blogger was acting WEIRD last night so I couldn't load my card last night... I created this adorable card for the My Favorite Things (MFT) Wednesday Stamp Challenge (WSC)  Put it all together.... MFTWSC1 **LOL**

Stamping is almost as bad as Law Enforcement and the Military with all the acronyms... BUT... anyway on to the card.

I used an Image from last (2009) December release when I was a Vacation Relief designer for Kim... It's Flopsey Truffles.  The sentiment comes from a OLD MFT Set called "Be Mine" I used my new nesties that Hailey got me for Christmas and did the out of the box technique with his ears!  Some Bo Bunny papers (FINALLY found them at Cindy's Simple Stuff in Centralia) some PTI Pure Poppy CS and some DELISH Ribbon from my friend Michele.  The ribbon was ruffled and then used my SEWING MACHINE (gift giver to remain anonymous ;) ) and stitched it down... not too shabby I actually was able to control the speed of the machine this time!  LOL  Some Baby Braddies in red and some White Viva Pearl Pens from my Bestie Kate.  Of course ALL the dimension comes from Jody's Boosters... LOVE those things!!!!

Well, we have a BIG DAY today and my stomache is in KNOTS... Bub hasn't been able to hold food down since Sunday due to the stress he's going through and I dont usually get hit until the day OF the issue... so... I am asking God to help us through this, he's been with us the whole way, and it's here for a reason and although you aren't supposed to ask "Why" I just cant seem to help it... KWIM???  **Sigh** Anyway, have an awesome day my friends!!!  I'll post another card tonight I'm sure as I have to complete my Color Throwdown Card... YAY!

8 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

Hey there...glad to know it wasn't just me having issues with Blogger last night!! Hope all went well today, I've been thinking of you! And AWESOME card here girlie!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Twin! You rocked this sketch! I love that you rolled your ribbon, wicked job!

Anonymous said...

WOWOZERS!!! Great card!! Love that BUN!! and the ribbon is most excellente!!! as is the rest!! Oh, did I tell you CONGRATS on the GDT??!?!

jenni

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET KJ!!!!!!!

Christina Fischer said...

YAY -- you found the papers!! :)

This is SO flippin' cute -- You totally nailed the sketch! that ribbon is a gorgeous touch!

Michele Boyer said...

This is fabulous, Kelli! I love that pleated ribbon! So happy that in this episode of "Kelli vs. Sewing Machine," Kelli won. (lol--I watch too much "Man vs. Food." lol)

Jody Morrow said...

VERY nice. Look at you go with your sewing machine. And your stitching is straight and perfect. Makes my little OCD heart happy. ;) I hope your day went ok. Is all well?