Friday, October 29, 2010

Breast Cancer Friday Football

 OK, so here is Miss Hailey Brooke, all fixed up for the Football Game tonight, October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, WF West High School is going PINK!!!  LOL  I am AMAZED at how open and aware younger people are about the scares of Cancer.  Hailey's Gramma (my mom) is a SURVIVOR!!!!!  Back when Breast Cancer was killing women left and right, mom found a lump SEVERAL years earlier than 1986 but decided to go and get it taken care of my Senior year, I remember her telling me after a Volleyball game.  Hadn't told me earlier as she didn't want me to worry or be afraid.  Ummm, WHAT?????  **sigh** anyway, Hailey got her craft on the other day and made this T Shirt... Poor Baby wanted Pink Puffy Paint but she was using her Brothers that he bought for Halloween and I of course was working crazy hours and couldn't tell her about the Stickles... LOL  Look at that tutu, the gucci boots, tights, beads, and those earrings... LOL  she took pieces off of a book cover punched holes in them and made herself some earrings... YOU GO CRAFTY GIRL!!!!!

This is a close up of my PRETTY PRETTY PRINCESS!!!!  LOL  She's SUCH A BRAT FACE that I TOTALLY LOVE DEARLY!!!!  It's a girl thing... **wink wink**
Hailey and Poppi... Of course Dave had to start to talk as he just never shuts up!!!  LOL

GO BEAR CATS !!!!!!! 

11 comments:

Banu said...

KJ, She looks adorable. (HUGS)

Jennifer said...

Pretty cool! Love tutu and tee!!!

Michele Boyer said...

Awww...what a pretty girl! And crafty too! :) So glad your mom is ok! (That is TERRIFYING!)

Melody said...

She is adorable!

Rae Anne said...

Hey Hailey, you're just too pretty in pink! :D MWAH!

sgc said...

What a cute patootie!!!!!

yoorah said...

Go Miss H! Totally awesome get up!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhh SWEET!

Barb said...

Great Outfit--I am sure the acorn does not fall far from the tree!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Awwwww, KJ she's adorable.

Anonymous said...

GO PINK!!!!!! :) Love the tutu and the boots!!!

jenni