Friday, October 15, 2010

Fred Bear, Flower Soft and PAPER Soft...

The Post Office FINALLY decided to cough up my stamp order from MFT.  It only took NINE days for them to get it to me from the time Kim shipped it... grrr...

BUT... ITS HERE!!!!  YAY!!!!

SO, Kate (Celestial_Stamper) on SCS had sent me some goodies that her store carries and I bought from them in my swap return.  Viva Decor PAPER SOFT... I went head first into this stuff... NO CLUE how to use it other than Kate said it blended beautifully.. SO.. I pulled out some Flower soft (a giftie from Kate) my Fred Bear Snowman set, NEW Nesties, so old DP, PTI Cream CS and one of my last three Heidi Swapp clear snowflakes... I attached a PTI button with some MM floss from 100 years ago!  LOL

The blues DO match, it's just my WONDERFUL photography skillz.... *roll eyes**  OH!  I also threaded some skinny satin ribbon (PTI gifite from Crunchy) through the nestie holes...

All in all, not too shabby ESPECIALLY since I used the ink holder as the applicator!  LOL  Kate was on the phone with me and said, "YOU WHAT????"  HAHAHHAHA  Come one Kate, since when do I follow directions... LOL  I am going to LOVE this stuff and plan on now practicing with it... LOL  You will love it too so drop Kate a PM at SCS   (Celestial_Stamper) and she can get ya the hook up on the whole line of Viva Decor items, her little LSS is DOWN WIT DAT SHTUFF!!!!! :)

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ekkk I love Fred!!!

Jana Weaver said...

Very cute...love your flowersoft on there!! Is the blue sky the paper soft? Will have to check that out!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute girl!! Love it!!

g said...

oh how i love Fred bear- this is super adorable! i LOVE your coloring and the fluffy scarf & gorgeous snow! so fun!

Lisa H. said...

cute card. love the flower soft on his scarf....and I know what you're sayin' about those heidi swap ghost images...I used my last heart the other day-yike! I'm hoping to cut my own with my snowflake dies.