Friday, October 22, 2010

PTI Goodie Box

 Here is a lil goodie box that I put together, {{the snowman is forming still}}  I used a die cut that I bought from Jodi last year I believe.  I used a Heidi Swapp Ghost snowflake and a MFT dienamic snowflake, in the center I added a Websters Pages Sparkler that I got a couple months ago from Taylored Expressions.

For my "Tag" piece I used two PTI Dies Mat Stack 4 and ??? (sorry can't remember the name right now)  I stamped my image from the 2010 Holiday Tags on PTI White and added some Swarovski's to the "dots" in the stamp... you can see the dies have been CB'ed with the Swiss Dots folder also.  I used the SU Slit punch and ran some pink and white ribbon from I {heart} Paper through the slots and around the DP which I carefully cut each piece for each side and matched them up... the box is pyramid shaped, no easy just wrap it around DP action here... *shrug* SO as I was sayin'... The DP is also from PTI called Sugar Plum.  I think this pattern is my Fave from the pack. The top sports a PTI Sweet Blush button and some TCP Twine.

Here is a side view of the project showin that masterfully done DP match up jobbie job. 

Sorry for the dark pics, it's late but I have new toys and MUST MAKE STUFFS!!!  AND my instant fix made it SO SO SO Horrible!!!!  LOL

11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS KJ!!

KER said...

wowsers!...awesome job on this

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO pretty Kelli!!

Kate said...

You need to get me a REALLLLY big box! LOL You just keep 'em comin!

Miss Mary said...

So cute..I love your style!

Scrap n' Stamp.

Barb said...

very, very, very cute. Love it!

Erin Smetak said...

What a great box! If I had a Cricut, I would ask for that diecut! Love the embellishments on the front!!!

Michele Lourenco said...

OMG!
WOW WOW WOW. this is just beautiful and I love the soft colors you used!

Amy said...

This is stunning!

Banu said...

Ab Fab KJ....Very pretty. Snowman is FORMING :D......

Michele Boyer said...

So pretty! Love those brads on the branches!