Friday, October 22, 2010

Cards for the Fastpitch Family

I have volunteered to make the cards for the Fastpitch Team Hailey is on, in fact right now I have a CUSTOM STAMP being made... OMG is it CUTE!!!!  YAY!!!

SO, Lori contacted me (OMG she's a friggin HOOT) and told me that one of the ex-players Mom's lost her brother and one of the Coach's is gettin married, life ends and a new life together begins.  A tough combo of cards to do in 1 day, Sympathy cards (on left) are always tough but especially when I dont know the person.  The Wedding Card (on the right) was using the Bigz Die that I just got, so I layered and layered and layered cream and metallic-ey cream papers.  I ran it throught my Big Shot Express and OOPSIE!!!  Cut it in half!  LOL  The die extends beyond what I had the paper cut for... SO, since I'm SO smart, I wrapped some MFT Ribbon around it and "sewed" it together.  Pearls were added to some of the cut outs for glam factor.  All stamps used were from SU!

2 comments:

Michele Boyer said...

These are beautiful, Kelli! And you fixed your oopsie PERFECTLY! That is one GORGEOUS wedding card, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Kelli, you did an amazing job. You are very talented! thank you so much for doing this, it really adds something, very classy! You rock girl, and there are no oopsie that anyone but you would know about. thanks again, oh and for thinking i'm funny, cause girl - right back at-ya.
your sag friend. Lori