Friday, October 15, 2010

Kraftin Kimmie-Bite Me!

Well, quite awhile ago I purchased these lil bats for a challenge at KK's... But, life as we know sometimes does, it got in the way... but I completed this card that was banging in my brains for some time now.  BUT... I used a trick I have been seeing on the blogs of super stars... see that ribbon?  Well, Jen (jenjoy71) and I were at Art & Soul up in Olympia and I saw this ribbon, had to have it, black and white... my fave... THEN inspiration hit...I took my copic marker which matches the MFT Sour Apple CS I used with the TH Broken Glass folder, and colored the white part of my ribbon, TAH-DAH!  INSTANT matchy matchy!!!  NEATO right??  That's what I thought, and finally tried it.  Anyway, this is one of the stamps I got 2 releases ago from KK, I STILL have to ink up my pin up girls that I LOVE SO MUCH!!!!  They are still in their envies!!!  EEK! 

I was in the middle of this card when I took a MAJOR tumble in the craft room, I was seein stars and I was NOT blog hoppin... OUCHIE!!!!  SO.... CLEAN YOUR CRAFT ROOM FLOORS LADIES!!!!!  LOL

5 comments:

Michele Boyer said...

That is adorable! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bat!! And the ribbon is fab! (Hope you're ok...lol.)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute KJ!! Hope you are ok, silly girl!!

sgc said...

Adorable, Kelli! Love the bat!

Amanda said...

I love your card, but hope your ok! I'm not laughing at you but I think Your the funniest blogger I've read! Why can't I be as funny and charming? I'm just a straighforward shooter/blogger :)

Dubstompin said...

Grreat reading this