Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Vintage Candy Cane Kisses


I LOVE this stamp set so imagine how THRILLED I was when I came across this paper at my LSS today... YES JUST TODAY!!!  WOOT WOOT!!!!  It's by Karen Foster and I LOVE the paper... you can BARELY make out the texture plate I used on the DP but it's there...**pinky swear**..

TimHoltz Distress inks in Tea Dye, Vintage Photo and Fired Brick were applied to this little A La Mode names Candy Cane Kisses ...you can find her at MFT ;)

PTI CS was used for card and matting as was the button.  The ribbon is from Taylored Expressions and the twine... well that is Martha Stewart Cooking twine I got last year...

Thanks for comin over and peekin!!!!

10 comments:

Corinna said...

Love this one!!

Kate said...

Just put me down for DIBBSIES on everything you are doing right now. This one is totally off the charts. You ROCK, gf!

g said...

totally AMAZING! i LOVE it! gorgeous papers and i love how you colored her & sponged the panel- so fab!!

Amanda said...

I love your antique look you made for your card! I love seeing a different twist on it! Great job! :)

Jana Weaver said...

This is fabulous!! Andyes, when I click the picture I can see the embossing on that paper - so perfect with this little girl! Hmmm, might have to go look for some!

Jennifer said...

WOMAN!! You are gonna make me regret not buying that paper when we were in the store huh!!! I LOVE IT! Its gorgeous!!! I love the a la modes.. I forgot I wanted to get some images of them.. So NEXT TIME!!! LOL

Michele Boyer said...

Ohhhhh, a vintage à la mode! LOVE it!! Your sponging is FABULOUS!

Christina Fischer said...

Sister, you are crankin' out some awesome cards lately! Your mojo is workin' overtime!!

Love this -- it's gorgeous! :)

Jody Morrow said...

Pretty card! Very vintage and pretty!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty!!