Friday, October 22, 2010

Jar full of Candy

Can you say, WAHOOOO!!!!  My PTI order finally came today, I swear a watched pot really doesn't boil.... LOL 

I am using my NEW JAR FILLERS... I am ADDICTED to these jars... SO many good things to stamp inside... I am already spinnin my wheels on my NEXT project... the SNOWMAN!!!! EEEEK!  LOL

OK, so PTI Plum pudding CS and Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather "Flurries" DP were used on this card.  PTI Plum Pudding ribbon tacked down using Jody's sticky paper**GOOOOD stuff**to resemble old fashioned ribbon candy... Yummmmmm

Card is very simple and basic with just the sentiment stamped directly onto the DP.  I did created my own candies that someone dropped while snitchin a couple... 3 layers of Clear EP were added to the jar and loose candies.  Off for more playing!!!! :)

8 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

LOVE the ribbon on this...that's just awesome!!!!

Barbara said...

Love this, KJ! Glad you finally got your stuff. You beat me using the Christmas fillers, LOL!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty!! Love the colors!!

Susan said...

Oh my goodness, KJ! I LOVE your ribbon accent! I DO remember ribbon candy and how exciting it was to get it at Christmas when I was growing up! What an awesome idea! Beautiful!

Erin Smetak said...

This is just too cute! LOVE how you did the ribbon!!!!

Amy said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the purple candies and the way you did the ribbon!

Banu said...

WOW KJ...this is sooo cool. You are inspiring me with these jar filler cards..loved the ribbon treatment. You have to do a tutorial for us.

Michele Boyer said...

SUPER cute! Love that pleated ribbon! You have fun, girl! :)