Monday, October 4, 2010

Lemons


Well here is my card I call, Lemon Wreath Very Pretty and the Lemon Flower Soft Sweet!  LOL

I am using a few new toys on this card and the Flower Soft challenge was PERFECT to get me stampin.... I have been workin my buns off and have just been SO tired lately, I think it's because I am fresh back from Vacation... you know how THAT is... yes I see you noddin' your heads... ;)

This card uses PTI Kraft and PTI Lemon Tart papers and the newly released Wreath for All Seasons.  I stamped it in Memento Rich Cocoa and added the itty bitty drops of Flower Soft glue, sprinkled the lemon Flower soft on, then decided to run my glitter pen around the center twigs to give them some oomph!  Of COURSE I added some blingage... NOT a KJ card without it... the ribbon I purchased at my LSS MONTHS ago... OO OO OOO!!!!!  See that background texture???  YEP!!!  the new plate from PTI Diamonds... LOOOOVE it!!!!!

Well thanks for checkin me out and waiting patiently for a card to load!!! ;)

7 comments:

sgc said...

Kelli--I think this is my favorite card that I have ever seen! You can bet that I will be CASEing that one!!!! I love that wreath set.

Cindy Haffner said...

Hey girl, love your PRETTY card.

Amy said...

Gorgeous! Love the look of that wreath with the flower soft.

Barbara said...

I love this, KJ!!! That lemon Flower Soft is gorgeous and works perfectly on that wreath! Fab job, girlie!

g said...

gorgeous KJ- love the flower soft on this wreath! stunning!

Michele Boyer said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE the little tufts of yellow! (I, personally, am afraid of the stuff. First, I'm afraid I'd use it and it would look like I spilled something on my card, and secondly, I'm afraid it WILL spill and I'd never get it all back in the jar. lol.)

Amanda said...

I WUUUUUVE your card!! Simple and Pretty! I'm Sold!! :) But I love that Flower Soft!! I think you've single handedly convinced me to try some and maybe even CASE your card! :)