Tuesday, October 5, 2010

 I thought I'd quickly play with my newest MFT Set called Winter in the City.  I was at Michael's and saw this black leather and red suede for sale.  I immediately KNEW it was destined for my Winter in the City card.  What else says, cold frosty nights in the big city but leather and suede?  Nuttin' in my book...

SO I used PTI Pure Poppy, black and white for my CS.  Stamped WTG on a piece of PTI White, colored her and "paper pieced" her jacket with a piece of the suede.  The snowflakes are sued also and used an older Brad from my stash to tie the two snowflakes together, these are MFT Dienamics by the way.
A Bit of red Liquid applique for her cuffs...clear glaze on skirt and boots, dab of regular ol glitter on the sidewalk...oh and notice the fog?  Well, that IS what that is... LOL I used the cloud dienamic and some London Fog ink to sponge in some rolling fog....
 

This is the inside of my card another suede snowflake, some MFT Bling, a sentiment from MFT "'tis the season" and the perfect edge dienamic from last month.  A couple of fuzzy red mitten brads and done! 

Thanks for looking!  :)











 Here are some upclose shots to show you the suede and leather!  :)

Have an AWESOME DAY!!!!


8 comments:

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Love it KJ!

The Flower Soft effect is the perfect touch!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh so COOL KJ, I love all your details.

Amanda said...

This is brilliant!! I never knew Micheals sold leather pieces, but the leather and suede is Perfect! And I have to admit, I'm super jealous of your London fog!! I can't seem to do it :) Don't you just love the possibilities with this stamp? :)

Jennifer said...

Oh I love this card.. very cute!! You are on a flower soft roll!!!

Michele Boyer said...

I love all of your little extras here, Kelli! SO fun!

Bonnie Lynn said...

KJ, this is sooooo awesome!!! Love those details girlfriend.

Bonnie said...

LEATHER!! So brilliant! Love these gorgeous colours!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeousness Kelli!!