Friday, October 15, 2010

Cowboy-Flower Soft #07


This week at Flower Soft Forum the challenge is to use the Autumn Colors, I got some Autumn Mix a couple weeks ago with an order so i got to play!  YAY ME!

I pulled out this older Whipper Snapper stamp (which I LOVE) and set to work.

PTI Cream, Terra Cotta and Dark Chocolate were used.

Image was stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa onto an MFT Perfect Paper Panel.  Tim Holtz Distress inks in Tea Dye, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and Rusty Hinge were used, the Flower Soft Autumn Mix was added to the bottom of the image.

TH Folder "Wood" was used for the BG paper and a MFT Chain Dienamic in Dark Chocolate was added for interest.

7 comments:

g said...

oooo KJ- this is super cool! i love your distress inking- it's incredible & that 'wood' paper is perfect-have to give some flower soft a try-i LOVE this!

Kate said...

Gotta LOVE them cowboys!

Michele Boyer said...

LOVE this! The glow around the cowboy is fantastic!

Jana Weaver said...

beautiful card! So...do you now like FS??? :-)

Kelli Hull said...

I DO Jana... the first time I used it, sent it all to Kate... HATED IT... but THEN I found out you have to FLUFF it before using it... LOL I had a WAD dump on my glue... AND use itty bitty dots of glue... Flower Soft has tutorials too... VERY cool, and her accent is AWESOME!!! LOL

~Paola~ said...

awww wowwww! This card is amazing..luv luv the fall colors and the silhuetted image!! *wonderfully done KJ!!* :o)

Kirsty said...

That chain dienamic is perfect for this image! And the wood embossing too. I need to use my flower soft I tried once with not good results. I need to try again. It looks so nice. Great job!